Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Cleaning.

     What in the hell could be wrong with this damn dishwasher.  I turned the damn valve under the sink, and ran the dishwasher, 2 times...and there is still no water getting to the dishwasher. WHAT THE HELL!? Does anybody have any ideas?  These are the times where having X-Ray vision would REALLY come in handy.  Looks like all these dishes are going to have to be done by hand.  Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Someone come change my diaper.  Well..the good news is, that I can have the patio door open, and have the heat off.  The weather is decent for a change!  It looks kind of gloomy outside, but I enjoy gloomy looking days.  What do YOU do on gloomy days?

1 comment:

  1. Hi G.I., sorry you can't get the dishwasher working. Oh well, at least you'll have clean hands. Don't forget to go to the post office today. Enjoy the weather.

    ReplyDelete