Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pipe and a crepe?

     Yesterday, after work, I enjoyed my first smoke in my new place!  Quite relaxing, if I do say so myself.  After watching countless videos on youtube about packing and smoking a pipe, I have to say that I did quite well.  The pipe stayed lit for the most part, and I only had to re-light once!  I was surprised though, at how long smoking a pipe lasts!  It seemed to go on forever!  Who would want to rush anyways though?  Very pleasureable, and much more enjoyable than smoking a cigarette hurriedly.  The pipe my old man picked out for me was perfect as well.  Nothing flashy, dark in color....MASCULINE.  Way to go Dad! Hopefully we can enjoy a nice smoke and a drink when u come to OLD VUHGINYUH!


1 comment:

  1. Hi G.I. - Well, I am happy to hear that your first experience was a good one. I bet your neighbors enjoyed the aroma of Captain Black drifting through the evening air. Too bad you aren't on Facebook. I imagine you could post a pretty good video about pipe smoking.

    Where did you get the coonskin hat? That is a hat, isn't it?

    Keep the pipe blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete