Saturday, February 19, 2011

What in the hell is that smell!?

     I went to Sushi Yama for dinner last night.  It's a little sushi restaurant that is within walking distance of my apartment.  Every so often, I like to eat there and have some good conversation with the owners, Mr. and Mrs. Han.  Last night, Mrs. Han made me "Bulgogi" and "Kim Chi". The Bulgogi was amazing, and the Kim Chi was...well..it was Kim Chi. It has QUITE a smell to it, and its spicy as can be, so I had to eat it pretty slowly.  I went down into my kitchen this morning, and I could still smell the Kim Chi that I didn't finish, and that I had boxed up, IN THE REFRIGERATOR! No..I didn't eat the Kim Chi for breakfast. I had pilsbury toaster strudels.

    I'm going to spend most of my day cleaning up, and putting laundry away.  A buddy of mine from New Jersey might be stopping by today, but he isn't sure if he will have the time.  Might wear my GOOD jeans today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi G.I. - I like Kim Chi. We'll have to check out that restaurant when I visit you. Sorry to hear you had no luck buying a pipe. You can either get one online or I'll send you one from here. Have a nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete